This Site and the material on the Site is owned by us and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This Site and the content provided in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without our written permission.
You may establish a hypertext link to this Site provided the link does not state or imply our sponsorship of the other site and further provided that you do not frame any of the content of the Site or incorporate into another Web site or other service any of our intellectual property.
Content Submitted by You (“Submissions”)
“Submissions” means all comments, feedback, suggestions, e-mail and similar information or materials you submit to us including posting comments to blogs, stories, and community forums, submitting letters to the editor, and submitting manuscripts, articles, photographs, videos, artwork or other material. In sending the material, you are representing and agreeing that:
– You are the author of the Submission or that you are making the Submission with the express permission of the author/owner.
– The Submission is free from restrictions on publication and does not infringe or violate any existing copyright or other property right that exists in favor of any other person or entity.
– You are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute and or display such Submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now known or hereafter developed.
– You automatically waive any claim that any use of such content violates any of your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way we use such content.
– You are responsible for the content of all Submissions and acknowledge that third parties may hold you responsible for content related claims including libel and invasion of privacy.
– You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all liability and costs incurred by those indemnified in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the above representations and warranties and for any claims related to the content or your Submissions.
We encourage a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse to post, remove, or edit any messages or postings sent to the Site. Any action by a user that infringes on another user’s right to use and enjoy this Site is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of this Site if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of our guidelines.
It is a condition of your use that you do not:
– Include any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
– Use any portion of the Site for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
– Attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the Site.
– Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
– Hold yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with us.
– Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us or in connection with the Site.
To register a complaint about another user’s conduct, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Sites
Any links from this Site to other Web sites are provided for your information and convenience only. We do not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any Web site linked from this Site (or any Web site linking to this Site). We do not review or monitor such links. A link from this Site to another Web site (or a link from another Web site to this Site) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such Web site, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that Web site. The privacy policies of other sites may differ from ours so if you have questions about other sites privacy policies, please contact them directly.
Exclusion of Warranty
We make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
We do not warrant that the Site or any of its components will be uninterrupted or error free that defects will be corrected or that the Site is free of viruses. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies or other materials on the Site. None of the submissions contained in this Site shall be construed as an indication of our views, opinions or recommendation, or endorsement thereof. We provide what we believe to be useful, current and accurate information, however, we do not make any representations, nor do we warrant the accuracy, completeness’s or reliability of the Site.
Limitation of Liability
We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for, any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with any use of this site or any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this site or the content found herein.
Last Update: 10/15/2013